Our organization design workshop is specifically aimed at HR and organization design practitioners and consultants. Built upon the theories in the book, Data-driven Organization Design, it will help give you the tools and concepts to take data-driven approach to business transformations and organizational effectiveness.
Timings: 9:00 - 17:00
- An introduction to data-driven organization design
- Organization design concepts and a framework for understanding the organizational system
- How to build a baseline set of data
- How to perform analysis and visualise the organization
- How to do comprehensive process design
- Modeling a workforce to meet the needs of the business
- Analyzing and reporting on business and organizational scenarios
To make a booking fill, email us below with proposed date and number of attendees.