data driven organizational design
Thank you to all those who joined our webinar on data driven organizational design with Rupert Morrison from orgvue and Mark LaScola from On The Mark on 26 November 2014. Watch a recording of the webinar here.
Measuring the impact before, during and after design
Big data, analytics and technology are the buzz words of today. However, despite the increase in access and size of data, too often design is shaped by inconsistent decision making based on gut feel, people politics and reactionary design. How can you use your data to optimize your organization design?
Organizational design experts Rupert Morrison from orgvue and Mark LaScola from On the Mark discuss:
- What data should you be using for organizational design?
- How do you create a baseline; collecting, integrating and cleaning data?
- Where should you focus design efforts – analyzing data and establishing targets?
- How do you create an overall design – processes, modeling and scenarios?
- How can you communicate and implement your design effectively?
- How to track progress and change for sustained organizational performance?