Model the future, assess the impact of your decisions and get your business where it needs to be.
Model the future at pace and scale, and design your business with confidence
Planning and visualizing the future of the workforce is becoming crucial for businesses to thrive.
The process of designing large organizations, choosing a direction and implementing it can often catch business off guard. With huge amounts of data spread across multiple systems departments and locations, it’s hard to see what is really going on in the organization, let alone model a better future state. Organizations need data-driven technology that is purpose built to reveal the current state and model the future workforce, so they can move forward and implement change with certainty and confidence.
Benefits of orgvue for scenario modeling
Using orgvue to strategically design your organization
Take a data-driven approach, integrating data from different sources into one source of truth
- Bring all your data together into a single source you can trust
- Model across top level roles in the organization and see the impact at position level
- Connect decision making to data across the organization
Model through multiple viewpoints, connecting workforce, roles, cost and skills
- Quickly and easily test, adopt, amend or discard ‘what if’ scenarios
- Align organizational design with the operational planning
- Automatically see the financial impacts of potential decisions
Build the plan from your design and engage stakeholders with compelling storytelling
- Engage stakeholders with powerful visuals, either directly in orgvue, or export to PowerPoint
- Co-create globally and at scale on multiple workstreams
- Use orgvue’s expertise to build a center of excellence and drive implementation
Track progress, spot opportunities and course-correct initiatives when needed
- Track progress against targets and continuously remodel at pace and with confidence
- Allow for short continuous planning cycles for a business that’s adaptable and responsive
- Use compelling visuals to show business value
Leverage orgvue expertise and best practice
orgvue has a defined approach to scenario modeling, but is adaptable to different organizations and their needs.
Visualize your current state and identify areas that need attention
Use orgvue’s pre-built visuals to see your organization as a whole, align with your strategic goals and decide which areas need your attention.
Model your workforce with orgvue’s drag-and-drop functionality
Build scenarios through a series of drafts and compare ‘as-is’ with ‘to-be’. Whether it’s at enterprise level or at a more detailed level, try out different options and see which one helps you achieve your business objectives before you commit.
Instantly see the impact of your decisions
As you’re working on your design, orgvue will allow you to gain insight more quickly by showing you the impact of scenario changes to full-time equivalent, cost, depth, spans of control or any other metric. You’ll be able to manage multiple workstreams with separate drafts based on the structure of your project, and compare and remodel in a safe, risk-free environment.
Take a ‘what if’ approach to building scenarios
Answer questions such as:
- What if my whole workforce went remote?
- What if I wanted to cut costs from a specific department?
- What if I outsourced a specific position?
- What if I outsourced my creative team?
Compare the impact of changes against the baseline and extract powerful visuals
Review the design impact at position level as well as rolled up to enterprise level. Compare your models against the baseline and manage the change process through visual reports for stakeholder engagement ahead of incorporating into plans.
Scenario modeling data sheet
See the data sheet to learn more about how orgvue can help you with scenario modeling
A global retail business uses scenario modeling to increase collaboration within the workforce.
“orgvue allowed us to expand the scope to include 6 different workstreams to our original plan, each with their own baseline, data and users, and manage them simultaneously.”Head of Transformation, global retailer
- Move from an operating model organized by sport to a model based on gender, proven to increase collaboration and knowledge sharing across 50,000+ employees.
- Plan a multi-stage organizational transformation approach that is repeatable and scalable across 70 countries.
- Developed a standardized data architecture, modeling environment and reporting suite.
- Redesigned 6 different support functions simultaneously to align to the new model.
- Trained over 150 HR and business partner users enabling a decentralized and sustainable transformation program of work.