Running a business today demands resilience and agility. Situations change. Goals move. Companies evolve. How your organization responds can be the difference between success and distress.
In times of constant change
The thing about change is that it can catch businesses off guard. And though the consequences might be beneficial, the process can be difficult and damaging. Thankfully it doesn’t have to be that way. The key is to get ahead of disruption by planning and building different models, so you can fully consider the business impact before committing to a decision.
OrgVue enables you to model people, roles, processes, and skills across multiple scenarios. Design your organization to deliver your strategic goals. No more shuffling boxes around presentation slides or pawing over rows of data in unwieldly spreadsheets.
How OrgVue helps
Quickly build a data foundation
Aggregate, clean, and visualize data from multiple sources for fast, detailed insights into your organization.
Connect across multiple dimensions
Analyze your organization from any angle by connecting people, roles, competencies, and activities with business objectives.
Model different scenarios
Plan effectively for change by visualizing the impact on organizational structure, headcount, costs, and skills across different scenarios. Drag-and-drop charts to model and compare future organizational scenarios to stay one step ahead.
Measure the impact
Calculate the impact of change on the current organization, select the best course, and monitor on a continual basis.
- Research ReportDesigning adaptable organizationsRead Research Report
- WhitepaperMeeting constant disruption with constant designRead Whitepaper
- Case StudyOrgVue Aviva case studyRead Case Study
- The trouble with people analytics: getting it right first timeRead Article
- E-book: Mind the pay gap: designing a diverse workforceRead eBook
- Infographic: Making people count – 2019 study on workforce analyticsRead Infographic
- Making people count report: 2019 study on people analyticsRead Research Report
Raise your people game. Find out more about OrgVue.
Get in touch
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your workforce modeling. We’d love to talk to you.
+44 (0) 20 7099 6910