Organizational Planning & Analysis Book Launch
Thursday 12th January, 6:30 PM GMT, CITY SOCIAL, London (FULLY BOOKED)
Key features of the book:
- Details on how organizational planning and analysis works with HR operations including recruitment, L&D, reward and performance management to help improve business performance.
- Outlines the difference between strategic and operational workforce planning and how to embed robust succession planning.
- Includes a chapter on new human capital analytics which allow a business to improve the return on investment for each of its employees.
About the venue
Spaces are limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Date: 12 January
- 6:30 pm Welcome drinks and talks followed by a cocktail reception
- 7:15 pm Sit down for dinner and roundtable discussions
- 9:30 pm Event wrap up
- Location: CITY SOCIAL, Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1HQ
- RSVP: Fully Booked
About the author
Rupert Morrison, Founder and Deputy Chair of Orgvue
Rupert Morrison is the pioneer behind Orgvue, the leading organizational design and planning platform, which has won numerous accolades including Gartner’s ‘Cool Vendor’ in human capital management software.
Rupert’s aim is to help businesses realise their goals through data and analytics. With over 20+ years of experience in consulting, and 17 years in developing software, he blends a deep understanding of board level business issues with new data driven methodologies to give real and sustainable business impact.