Acceptable use policy
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms under which you may access our websites.
Acceptable use policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) sets out the terms under which you may access our website; https://www.Orgvue.com/ (the “Site”).
Our sites are operated by Orgvue Limited (we or us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 5454622 and we have our registered office at 100 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6DT. Our VAT number is GB 858 5802 83.
This Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Sites.
Your use of the Sites means that you accept, and agree to abide by this Policy, which supplement our Website Terms.
1. Prohibited uses
- You may only use the Sites for lawful purposes.
- You may not use the Sites:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with acceptable content standards;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Website Terms;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Sites;
- any equipment or network on which the Sites are stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Sites; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
2. Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Policy through your use of the Sites. When a breach of this Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the Website Terms upon which you are permitted to use the Sites, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Sites.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Sites.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
3. Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Sites.