Redefining the work and skills required for your business to thrive.
A new way to look at the workforce
In today’s business environment, economic pressure, increased competition, talent scarcity, and technological advances continue to change the nature of work. In order to thrive, organizations need to move beyond traditional organizational design and cost management, and continuously rethink the work performed to ensure they’re delivering value.
new jobs due to AI by 2025
World Economic Forum
skills are entirely new compared to 2016
HR leaders are prepared to address talent shortages
I’ve come to appreciate the power of linking the work and workforce. If you want to create awareness and urgency for change, show leaders how teams are spending their time.
Calder T. Flynn, Senior Vice President, M&T Bank
How we help
Discover the 5 habits of successful business transformation
Learn about real-world examples from businesses that get the most value from business transformation.
Problems we solve
How Orgvue helps
Orgvue is an organizational design and planning platform that empowers businesses to continuously redefine the work performed and the skills their workforce needs to thrive in a constantly changing world of work.
From designing roles and activities to analyzing competencies, Orgvue’s data-driven approach gives you the ability to design, deliver, and run a successful workforce transformation, while maintaining an ongoing strategic approach.
Understand and create the structure for analysis and actions
- Bring together many different data sources (activities; roles; competencies) in Orgvue
- Set a strong data foundation for future decisions
- Securely manage, analyze, and model your workforce data at scale
Model your future organization with confidence
- Easily update data models to ensure you stay up to date with latest skills gaps and cost of processes
- Use Orgvue’s drag-and-drop functionality to make changes at any given time in a risk-free environment
- See in real time the impact of proposed changes to the work and workforce
Populate your new structure with the right people
- Quickly identify risks, such as competency gaps or poor bench strength
- Action your models and designs, and manage stakeholders
- Inform your HR strategy by hiring, upskilling or moving talent within your organization as needed
Ensure you’re on the right track to achieving your business objectives
- Monitor implementation at local, regional or enterprise level and identify early what factors might be impacting the plan
- Ensure stakeholder accountability
- Track progress against initial targets and course-correct your plan where needed
Undergoing a workforce transformation with Orgvue
Orgvue’s data-driven approach to redefining your workforce consists of three pillars, providing you with the foundations to systematically design, plan, and adapt to the future of work.
Design the roles you need to achieve your objectives
Define the roles and positions needed to adapt to the changing nature of work, so you can plan with confidence.
- What actions need to be performed to deliver the planned activities?
- What competencies are needed to deliver the planned activities?
- How does that look in a role?
- What role characteristics are needed today and which ones will be needed in the future?
Understand the cost of each activity
Model the future of work using Orgvue’s drag-and-drop functionality
Activity analysis and redesign
Understand what activities are being performed, how, and the cost of the work. Then, model changes and assess the impact of your designs, so you can confidently plan and make changes.
- Are we doing the right work to deliver our strategy?
- Are we spending the right amount of time on a specific activity?
- What happened if I outsourced an activity?
- Are the right people doing the right work?
Understand the skills you have, the ones you need and the gap between the two
Set the target competencies you need to achieve your objectives, understand your current workforce skills data, analyze the gap between the two and develop targeted intervention plans.
Answer questions such as:
- What competencies do I need in a specific team in order to improve performance?
- Which teams have average high proficiency levels across all or specified competencies?
- Do we have the supply of talent to meet demand?
- In which area should you upskill your talent?
Discover how Orgvue can help you redefine the work, activities and skills to achieve your business strategy.
See how to plan a transformation program that hits more targets than it misses:
- Learn about the 3 main challenges that get in the way of a workforce transformation.
- Learn how you can deliver success with Orgvue, by focusing on activities, competencies and roles.
- Read a customer case study that outlines an example of how this was achieved in the past.
Book your free demo
Design your business of tomorrow, today. Discover what Orgvue can do for your organization first-hand.