Bring your data from different sources into Orgvue, align it and create a single source of truth, so you can see how your business is performing.
Whether it’s for a merger and acquisition, cost optimization exercise or workforce transformation, understanding your organization’s current state will be pivotal in making fast, informed decisions.
How Orgvue helps
Orgvue was purposely built to visualize data in an incredibly powerful way. It allows you to consolidate different datasets and build a baseline view of your workforce, so you can draw robust insights, make decisions and engage stakeholders.
How Orgvue helps you visualize your organization and draw insights
Orgvue enables you to see your organization and tell your story using powerful pre-built visuals.
Deep dive into different areas of your business
- Consolidate and align your data in one place
- Instantly view your data and draw insights using pre-built visuals
- Choose between many different graph types to tell your story
- Add your brand colors to your visuals
Model with confidence
- Use visuals to see which areas might need modeling work
- Use Orgvue’s drag-and-drop functionality to move around labels, people, positions, skills and more
- See the impact of your decisions on your organization’s current state
Use your data to plan your future organization
- Plan your ‘to-be’ organizational structure using Orgvue’s suite of visuals
- Share your findings and next steps with stakeholders by exporting visuals directly to Microsoft PowerPoint
Track progress and monitor against your plan
- Track progress against targets to ensure you reach your objectives
- Spot opportunities, improve your delivery and course-correct initiatives as needed
Take advantage of Orgvue’s expertise and best practice
integrate and align your data into a single source of truth
Orgvue allows you to bring your workforce data together from many different sources into a single source of truth. Realign your numbers, hierarchies and labels from different systems using Orgvue’s drag-and-drop functionality.
Analyze your current state
Pick from a set of visuals that will enable you to explore specific areas of your business, as a whole and at a granular level. With each visual, you can hover over the charts, look closely at numbers, zoom in and out, and explore the data to answer your most pressing questions, such as:
- How many layers do I have in my organization?
- Are my teams the size I want them to be?
- Where are higher-grade employees reporting to lower grades?
- Are there too many contractors at the top of the organization?
- How many employees do I have on each layer?
- What is the age composition of my workforce? Should I re-assess my talent strategy?
- Which department has the highest fully-loaded cost?
Report on talent and ensure you’re in line with your design principles
Look at the composition of your workforce and make sure the overall picture is in line with your design principles, covering gender diversity, ethnic diversity, age and tenure, and answer questions such as:
- What’s the gender split by grade? Do I have an imbalance at the top?
- Is there a major gender imbalance in one of my departments?
- What does the gender split look like overall in my organization?
Current state analysis data sheet
Learn more about how Orgvue can help you to see, understand and analyze your organization.
Find out how Orgvue helps you to visualize and understand your organization:
- Have a single source of consolidated and aligned data
- Choose from a pre-built set of slides to tell your story
- Personalize your visuals to your brand colours
- Deep dive into different areas of your business using powerful visuals
- Share your visuals and findings with stakeholder
Design your business of tomorrow, today
Discover what Orgvue can do for your organization first-hand, request your free demo.