Model the future, assess the impact of your decisions and get your business where it needs to be.
Model the future at pace, and scale and design your business with confidence
Planning and visualizing the future of the workforce is becoming crucial for businesses to thrive. The process of designing large organizations, choosing a direction and implementing it can often catch business off-guard. With the amount of data scattered across different systems, departments and markets, it can be challenging to see the financial implications on certain basic metrics and the slow and manual overall process. There is a need for a data-driven technology, purpose-built for businesses to model the future of their workforce, so they can move forward and implement change with certainty and confidence.
Benefits of Orgvue for organization & workforce modeling
Orgvue is a purpose-built SaaS platform capable of handling complex data to enable you to model the future at pace and scale.
Take a data-driven approach, integrating data from different sources into one source of truth
- Ensure you have one single source of data which you can trust and refer to
- Model at top level and see the impact at position level
- Quickly and easily test, adopt, amend or discard ‘what if’ scenarios
Model through multiple viewpoints, connecting workforce, roles, cost and skills
- Connect decision making to data across the organization
- Align organizational design with the operational plan
- Automatically see the financial impacts of potential decisions
Build the plan from your design and engage stakeholders with compelling storytelling
- Engage stakeholders with powerful visuals, either directly in Orgvue, or export to PowerPoint
- Co-create globally and at scale on multiple workstreams
- Take advantage of Orgvue’s expertise to build a center of excellence and drive implementation
Track progress, spot opportunities and course-correct initiatives when needed
- Allow for short continuous planning cycles, for a business that is adaptable and responsive
- Track progress against targets, and continuously remodel at pace and with confidence
- Use compelling visuals to report value realization
How Orgvue works for organization modeling
Orgvue has a defined approach to org and workforce modeling, but is adaptable to different organizations and their needs.
Visualize your current state and identify areas that need attention
Use Orgvue’s pre-built visuals to see your organization as a whole, align with your strategic goals and decide which areas need your attention.
Showing the VP of Market Research being outsourced in the modeling process in Orgvue
Model your workforce with drag-and-drop
Build scenarios through a series of ‘drafts’ and compare ‘as-is’ with ‘to-be’. Whether it’s at enterprise level or at a more detailed level, try out different scenarios, and see which one helps you achieve your business objectives before you commit.
Take a ‘what if’ approach to building scenarios
Design and model multiple viewpoints by asking “what if” questions. Connect decision making to data across the organization and easily test, adopt, amend or discard scenarios such as:
- What if my whole workforce went remote?
- What if I wanted to cut costs from a specific department?
- What if I outsourced a specific position?
- What if I outsourced my creative team?
Instantly see the impact of your decisions
As you’re working on your design, Orgvue will allow you to accelerate speed to insight by showing you the impact of scenario changes to FTE, cost, depth, spans of control or any other metric. You’ll be able to manage multiple workstreams with separate ‘drafts’ based on the structure of your project, and compare and remodel in a safe, risk-free environment.
Connect decision making to data across the organization and easily test, adopt, amend or discard scenarios.
Compare the impact of changes against the baseline and extract powerful visuals
Review the design impact on a position at a detailed level and at an enterprise level. Compare your models against the baseline, and manage the change process through visual reports for stakeholder engagement ahead of incorporating them into plans.
Quick and easy option
Organization Modeling guided experience
Orgvue offers a quick and easy option for a fast and collaborative way of designing your ‘to be’ organization, through a simple pre-defined process with instructions along the way:
- Set up the correct dataset and fields in minutes, before involving colleagues in the design work
- Get the right contributors to model scenarios regardless of prior Orgvue experience, thanks to:
- An easy-to-use and intuitive interface
- A pre-defined 4-step process to successfully model your business
- Guidance and videos at every step of the way
Ask our experts to find out if this guided experience is the right option for you.
Enabling enterprise-wide transformation using future state modeling
Upskilled OD practitioners
Global workstreams managed simultaneously in Orgvue
Countries impacted by new operating model
We finally found a data-driven platform made to handle heavy and complex data, and with strong org design and modeling capabilities. This was exactly what we needed.
Head of Transformation
- To shift from the old operating model to a new way of approaching the market
- Redesign the support functions to align to the new operating model.
- Include the development of in-house capability to allow sustained continuation of new operating model.
- Designed a multi-stage business-wide approach that is repeatable and scalable.
- Upskilled 150+ HR and business partners, for a decentralized and sustainable program
- Developed a standardized data architecture, modeling environment and reporting suite.
Get your business where it needs to be with Orgvue. Adaptable to different organizations and their needs, Orgvue can help:
- Visualize your current state and identify areas that need attention
- Model different scenarios and instantly see the financial impact
- Compare the impact of design decisions and engage stakeholders
Book your free demo
Design your business of tomorrow, today. Discover what Orgvue can do for your organization first-hand.