Structure re-design to improve performance
Global athletic apparel company re-designs their global structure, and populates it with the right talent and skills
Planning a multi-stage transformation approach
This global athletic apparel company needed to transition from a sport-based operating model to a gender-based organizational model, promoting cross-vertical collaboration. Using Orgvue, they developed a standardized data architecture, modelling environment and reporting suite. 150+ users, working on 6 parallel workstream, were able to model scenarios and assess financial impact promptly. The team then used the platform to assess talent and skills, and mapped the right people to the right position.
As part of the process, they developed in-house capability by training over 150 HR and business partners, ensuring a sustainable transformation programme, and project continuity.
Upskilled OD practitioners
Global workstreams managed simultaneously in orgvue
Countries impacted by the new operating model
Despite the large amount of data that we had to work with across the business, we managed to create the new structure and allocate talent to positions quickly and at scale, while considerably eliminating risks
Head of HR
- To transition from a structure organized by industry sport to one organized by customer gender, proven to increase collaboration and knowledge sharing across 50K + employees
- To plan a multi-stage organizational transformation approach that is repeatable and scalable across 70 countries
- Developed a standardized data architecture, modelling environment and reporting suite
- Redesigned 6 different support functions simultaneously to align to the new model
- Built the foundation to assess talent and skills, and mapped the right people to the right position
- Developed in-house capability by training over 150 HR and business partners, to ensure a decentralized and sustainable transformation programme
Read the solution brief to find out how Orgvue can help you to model your organization, assess the impact and design with confidence, learn about:
- three key challenges of organizational design you will need to overcome.
- a SaaS platform that changes everything – and how
- a customer story of successful organizational design with Orgvue
Request your free demo
Design your business of tomorrow, today. Discover what Orgvue can do for your organization first-hand.