Infographic: The AI opportunity
Download our latest infographic to help you understand how the adoption of AI can provide huge opportunities for your organization.
Click to open in a new browser tab
The opportunities presented by AI to boost productivity are numerous—even supporting the creation of this infographic. But what does this really mean to both organizations and the individuals that inhabit them?
Recent studies suggest that generative AI has the potential to contribute an annual value ranging from $2.6 trillion to $4.4 trillion to the worldwide economy. To put this into perspective, the entire GDP of the United Kingdom in 2021 was only $3.1 trillion.
- 66% of jobs include tasks that can be performed by AI
- 30% of CEOs are using AI or other cognitive technologies
- But only 10% of CEOs are using AI strategically
- 38% of those reporting AI adoption expect more than 20 percent of their companies’ workforces will need to be reskilled
“Over the next decade, AI will be a megatrend, transforming industries, companies, and the way we live and work, as generative AI transforms 40% of all working hours.” (Paul Daugherty, Group Chief Executive, Accenture Technology)
How Orgvue helps
Orgvue allows organizations to quickly merge data from disparate systems,visualizing and modeling future scenarios to enable successful workforce transformation. Its focus on analyzing work and skills as the basis for organizational redesign and workforce planning makes it particularly relevant for AI-driven scenarios.
- Understand the work your organization does through activity analysisSee the cost and effort of each activity as well as who’s doing it, revealing opportunities to replace or augment human effort with AI.
- Model your future skills demand and introduce AI to close talent gapsUse Orgvue to model and assess scenarios that explore whether work is better done by humans, machines, or a combination of both.
With a clearer view of the work, the cost, and the roles involved in different tasks, you’ll be able to plan your investments and embrace the AI revolution more effectively.