Orgvue case study: global manufacturing
Workforce analytics at a global manufacturer of children’s products.
Using Orgvue for cost optimization
A leading global manufacturer of children’s products wanted to improve its workforce productivity by unearthing the hidden value in its data. In recent years, the customer had faced challenges to maintain consistent performance and productivity across its global operations, which includes over 7500 employees, 34 locations, and 25 different countries.
Previously, the sites were managed on an individual basis, resulting in differences in how they collected, analyzed, and reported operational HR data. Local HR teams had no standardized metrics. The inconsistency meant that there was no way to benchmark workforce performance efficiently and to share best practices effectively.
Only two months to collect, analyze and get get decisions from multiple sources of people data.
Nineteen percent productivity improvement identified across the global workforce.
Forty-two FTEs identified for reallocation to more value-added activities for the business.
There is definitely added value. It has shown what we can do with data, and we expect there to be more demand for the HR team to bring value with this kind of analytical approach.
Global HR Process Manager
- Improve consistency, performance and productivity globally.
- Get a better view of global costs and optimize it.
- Standardise HR metrics across 34 locations and 25 countries.
- Identify and share best practices across the business to increase performance and collaboration.
- Visualized the data, tested hypotheses and identified root causes of varying productivity, such as spans of control
- Standardized metrics across 25 countries with over 7,500 employees
- Boosted business performance by identifying and sharing insights and best practices across the business
- Trained local managers to use Orgvue to allocate resources on initiatives that will drive up productivity
Request your free demo
Design your business of tomorrow, today. Discover what Orgvue can do for your organization first-hand.