Trends in workforce analysis and modeling infographic
When change is constant, businesses need to constantly change, but research has found that most businesses are not ready for the future. See this infographic to learn more about how to be future-ready to design for disruption.
When change is constant, organizations need to flex and evolve in response, but research shows that most are just not ready for the future. HR is much maligned and not considered to be ‘up to the task’, with Finance often stepping in with their own workforce models and analysis. But there is a better way. Collaboration is crucial, as is leveraging workforce data to enable discussion and decision-making. Download this infographic (click the image below) to start the conversation and share with your Finance or HR colleagues.
- ArticleRethinking workforce planning for a disruptive age: OP and A leads the wayRead Article
- WhitepaperMeeting constant disruption with constant designRead Whitepaper
- Case StudyOrgVue global logistics case studyRead Case Study
- The trouble with people analytics: getting it right first timeRead Article
- E-book: Mind the pay gap: designing a diverse workforceRead eBook
- Infographic: Making people count – 2019 study on workforce analyticsRead Infographic
- Making people count report: 2019 study on people analyticsRead Research Report
Learn how OrgVue can help you with OP&A
Learn more about how OrgVue can help you with organizational planning and analysis.