Bridging the gap between organization strategy and execution
Watch ► or listen 🎧 on-demand
Strategy and well thought through execution is often a missing skill in organizations
Join us for this exclusive 45-minute virtual event with our special guest Naomi Stanford, the highly experienced organization design consultant and author.
Leading the conversation will be fellow experienced Organizational Design consultant, Giles Slinger, whose work has always focused on using data more effectively: in feedback systems for major telcos, operations management methods for government departments and in organizational analytics for restructuring and transformation.
Learn about how they take an organization design strategy and turn it into a successful reality. Where do they start? How do they execute and ensure success, when many fail.
Discover how to maximise success from planning to execution:
- What particular organisation situations require organisation design?
- Examples of good strategies that require organization design as a key consideration
- Where in the OD lifecycle can things go wrong and where can success be anchored?
- What methods can materially impact the likelihood of successful outcomes?
- To what extent do data, enabling tools / technologies and ability to utilize those make a difference?