Continually improve your organizational design through always-on insight into your most valued asset – your people. No more trudging through unwieldy spreadsheets or shuffling boxes around static presentation slides.
Organizational design is a methodology for connecting people and processes with business objectives, using data and analytics to create a work environment that optimizes performance. This can be further refined using scenario modeling to anticipate disruption outside the organization and adjust the design to reflect changes in business strategy.
Meet constant disruption with constant design
The thing about disruption is that it’s not easy to manage. It’s stressful, painful, and even damaging. The trick is to get ahead of it, build models for it, and be better prepared for how it will impact your business.
OrgVue aggregates data to create a single view of your workforce and models different scenarios for fundamentally better organizational design in times of change.
How OrgVue helps
Quickly aggregate data
Collate, clean, and visualize data from multiple sources for fast, detailed insights into your organization.
Connect across multiple dimensions
Analyze your organization from any angle by connecting people, roles, competencies, and activities with business objectives.
Model different scenarios
Plan effectively for change by visualizing the impact on organizational structure, headcount, costs, and skills across different scenarios.
Measure the impact
Calculate the impact of change on the organization and select the best course of action.
Ensure success by tracking changes over time along with the ability to spot and act on variances quickly.
- Research ReportDesigning adaptable organizationsRead Research Report
- WhitepaperMeeting constant disruption with constant designRead Whitepaper
- Case StudyOrgVue Aviva case studyRead Case Study
- The trouble with people analytics: getting it right first timeRead Article
- E-book: Mind the pay gap: designing a diverse workforceRead eBook
- Infographic: Making people count – 2019 study on workforce analyticsRead Infographic
- Making people count report: 2019 study on people analyticsRead Research Report
Raise your people game. Find out more about OrgVue.
Get in touch
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you with your organizational design. We’d love to talk to you.
+44 (0) 20 7099 6910